• Show
Clear All

• Best player/Worst player of the match v Wigan

whats ur your choice ?

Nelsen/Boswinga

Comment

Green and Nelsen/ Granero

Comment

Thought Nelsen was good and Green made decent saves. Cisse's overall play was not great but when he got his service he did take it.

Comment

Nelsen, played well and showed he cared/Wright Philips was as bad as always, what do managers see in him?

Comment

Best Nelsen/ Green...... worst Bosingwa
            From Holland with love

Comment

Nelsen/Mbia
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Green\Nelsen and worst Cisse.

I hate the way he stops play when he loses the ball.

Comment

Best: Nelsen
                  Worse: Diakite
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Not to dig any of you out but how many of you went yesterday? Watching on TV doesn't show everything.

Best: Nelsen/Green
                    Worst: SWP (By a mile)

By the above comment I mean, watching the game as a whole. Those who were there yesterday will agree that SWP couldn't give a toss about our position. His half (being generous) hearted tackles, his movement or lack of and in general his all round play is terrible. I wouldn't have him in my Sunday league side.

I don't care if he's not what he once was, but I can't accept people not putting 100% effort in. He's earning a fortune and got the life most kids dream of yet he can't give his all for 90 mins once a week. If he had half the passion of the fans up there yesterday (that can be said for a fair few players too) then people would accept his mistakes but when you've worked all week and travelled to Wigan on a cold December afternoon and see him not putting his foot in, battling or making runs to receive the ball then you feel a bit mugged off!

Look at how the fans perceive Nelsen, Hill, Derry and Mackie, nothing but praise and none of them are anywhere near the most gifted in the squad but they put a shift in and the fans acknowledge that. Yes, they make mistakes but that's accepted due to their all round effort.

If lose every game from now until the end of the season but work hard I won't complain, what I can't stand is players picking up a fortune, having the dream life compared to the working man and not putting effort in.

Rant over!

Comment

Best: Nelson/Green

Worst N/A

Comment

Best: Green
                        Worst: Diakite

Comment

Best green and Nelsen , worst Diakite and SWP.
                          Last edited by MattyRangers; 09-12-2012, 04:21 PM.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I was there yesterday, and I've seen SWP play worse, thought he did OK overall.

Comment

So was I. Agreed he was played worse but still think he was pretty poo yesterday I fail to see what he really brings to the side - doesn't even use his pace effectively.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X