We just arent good enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We just arent good enough

Nothing much else to say to be honest, our players simply arent good enough. Its embarassing how Derry, Mackie, Hill and Nelson are showing up pretty much the rest of the team. Very depressing indeed, To give a lead away after 2 mins in these circumstances shows that the team just arent up for it or good enough

The thread titile says it all! So many players were grossly over rated by Hughes and maybe some of us, the bottom line is we're just not a good team!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Derry, Mackie, Hill and Nelson are best players week in week out...the others should be embarrassed

Comment

Cannot agree more. Tbh I cannot see an escape route. We're down and it shows. Our 'stars' just could not make simple things right. Its realy embarassing when we cannot defend an advantage. How the hell do we pretend to stay up with these load of......... We better start looking for next season....in the championship of course. Only a miracle can save us....but we are three games away from the first round and still without a win! On a positive note, Nielson and Green were superb. But its all over for me.

Comment

clearout is whats needed so going down is now inevitable and no bad thing.we actually have players that i f ucking hate.

Comment

listening to perry groves 1st half analysis we were the better team, thought we were playing well above our basement position. What happened in the second half?
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by midland R View Post
              clearout is whats needed so going down is now inevitable and no bad thing.we actually have players that i f ucking hate.

you know what your right,,i have never disliked so many of our own all in the same team.

Comment

How do we go about this "mass clearout"? They are on long contracts, and who the hell is going to want to sign them?

Comment

Originally posted by R in Qatar View Post
                  How do we go about this "mass clearout"? They are on long contracts, and who the hell is going to want to sign them?
                  easy f uckoff you aint good enough. p45, and a headbutt,job done.

Comment

Originally posted by midland R View Post
                    easy f uckoff you aint good enough. p45, and a headbutt,job done.
                    I wish it was that easy!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Hitmen are cheaper than paying off contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                        Hitmen are cheaper than paying off contracts.
                        whats the going rate,maybe its time to break out the buckets.

Comment

We were playing a team who had both first choice CB missing, 8 players out and on poor form. This says how good we are.

Comment

Working...
                          X