Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hughes legacy..

The worst Premiership Team ever !

Can we hire Hughes again & then organise a staff meeting. Then 18k QPR fans bust open & punch him?

He's screwed this club over so badly
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Hughes really has ruined so much potential. What a future our club could have, and it has all been thrown away by some awful signings and inept mangement. Harry now has a near enough impossible task

Comment

This. Should be shouted loud. And we're still paying the f%ckwit's wages. Its scant consolation to think his reputation's in shreds and that he'll never work again. The man's a disgrace. Nelsen and Green were our best players today and Hughes dropped and humilated Green for a fella who's come to London on a jolly......

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          This. Should be shouted loud. And we're still paying the f%ckwit's wages. Its scant consolation to think his reputation's in shreds and that he'll never work again. The man's a disgrace. Nelsen and Green were our best players today and Hughes dropped and humilated Green for a fella who's come to London on a jolly......
          Cesar does look a bit like Dom Jolly

Still love the guy, living legend
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I've been sticking up for Green since the World Cup. Hughes was playing the blame game. A wonder he lasted anywhere as long as he did.

Comment

Hughes 4 points in 14 games; Harry 3 points in 3. We are where we are only and solely because of Hughes. That poor second half aside, we've created more chances in Harry's 3 games than in Hughes 14.

Comment

probably counting his wedge in Barbados saying to his side-kicks not bad for 10 months work:rage:
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I really would encourage people to consider that this isn't Hughes fault alone. The players and Fernandes all have their part to play.

Comment

agreed players need to be held accountable also!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Hughes has set us back years and we may never recover from this. He was fully backed and cocked it up. I would never hire him if I was a football owner. The team will need to be disbanded and players paid as no one will want some of them. I do not think we will have the investment to build a new squad for the championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Sminky View Post
                        I really would encourage people to consider that this isn't Hughes fault alone. The players and Fernandes all have their part to play.
                        Please explain TFs fault here. He backed his manager. Did you complain when the signings were made? Were you protesting outside the ground? Do you want TF out the door like Hughes?
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

TF is one of the best things to happen for us. Ok he appointed an incompetent manager but he backed him with money. Hopefully T F will learn by his mistakes.

Comment

Dont think Hughes will be 'interviewing' any clubs soon.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                              Please explain TFs fault here. He backed his manager. Did you complain when the signings were made? Were you protesting outside the ground? Do you want TF out the door like Hughes?
                              Please see my other posts around the forum regarding the signings. I've made that point abundantly clear.

Comment

Working...
                              X