What to do next summer if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do next summer if...

... we could reach the 40 point mark at the end of this season with the players we got now.
    That would be a big achievement for those players, manager and fans, especially those attending matches.
    To get the 40 means an average of 1.5 points per game - for 38 games it means 57 points - usually enough for 7th place.

Now we would want to ship many of the out - but if they make it our opinions of most of the would be different.
    I was thinking would it be wise to completely overhaul (12 new players) again - I do not think so - maybe 2/3 and then use youngsters.

Just killing time until next saturday and our first win

we definitely have the players to handle the premier league, we just didnt have the right management.
    if (and its a very big if) we survive with these players, plus one or 2 loans in jan, i dont think the squad should be overhauled. maybe 2 or 3 additions to strengthen. an overhaul would hurt us again imo.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Give Harry a budget then leave him too it. Let him buy and sell to build a team.

Comment

If Harry was there earlier, we would not be in the relegation zone.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

right about not changing whole squads though - don't tink it works. Find the weaknesses and address them.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
          X