QPR Have Three Games to Save Their Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Have Three Games to Save Their Season

A crisis is unfolding in West London, which is threatening the very survival of an institution that has stood firm through many tremors and potential disasters over the past few decades. Yet this is not the BBC that this refers to, but Queen’s Park Rangers. On Saturday, the R’s equalled the Premier League record for the most games without a win from the start of the season dismally set by Swindon Town back in 1991. They could yet claim this … Continue reading →

More...

Honestly our next 4 games will really shape our season:Wigan, Fulham, Newcastle and WBA. We must at least get 6 points.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

9 points would scare the crap out of the other strugglers
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Less than 6pts would scare the c r a p out of me!
        Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

What makes you think 6 points out the next 3-4 is achievable when this is all we have got out of 15 games?

Harry may give us a nod and a wink occasionally, but i don't think he means it!!!

Comment

Can see 7pts outta the next 4 games tbf. Wins vs Wigan & WBA and a draw at Newcastle. Gotta feeling Foolham will turn us over again though
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

A win would be nice. 5 points would be progress indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                A win would be nice. 5 points would be progress indeed.
                yer i think about 4 or 5 is more likely

Comment

You have to remember -

Relegation teams dont pick up points regularly... All of the teams above us will win now and then, but they will also continue to struggle.

Our major issue is the fact we are already far behind. So we need to win 3 on the bounce (Or at least two) to catch up and get back into the mix.

IF we can do that, we just need to plod along as we are now, picking up points rather than losing. No other teams will do this.

Comment

Need about 9 or 10 wins this season to have a chance of survival.

Therefore need 2 wins from the 5 game left before January or the game is up.

Fancy Wigan away to be the first win and all the downers will turn to uppers overnight.

Comment

We've had "must win" games against Reading, Sunderland, Soton, Villa.

Bored of targeting certain games as more important, poor mentality to have - especially when we dont win them!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                        We've had "must win" games against Reading, Sunderland, Soton, Villa.

Bored of targeting certain games as more important, poor mentality to have - especially when we dont win them!
                        I agree with you totally except one thing.

Trying to win 10 games in the second half of the season if you won 0 games in the first half of the season is crazy.

So imo need a couple of wins before January to keep the idea of survival alive. So that is is not just mathmatically possible but believable too.

Comment

To remind people last season under Warnock we went around two months without a win.... (I know this is a different situation, but we still dropped quickly into relegation troubles)

We then had a the hardest run in ever... MOST fans and pundits thought we was doomed.

However as things came together and the fans got behind the squad.

We managed to win some truly great matches.

Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool 9 MASSIVE points - A lot when at the bottom...

Keep the faith. Results may come from the games we least expect once we start/continue to get better

And i believe the improvement has been made already

Comment

I'm pretty sure the QPR way is to balls up against the teams we are expected to beat, but then upset the ones where we are totally written off.....

Comment

We'll get all 9 points.
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                              X