X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distin from Everton to QPR?

According to

http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...efender-report
    Last edited by Shania; 04-12-2012, 02:08 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Although no spring chicken, be I'd a decent defender is love him at CB for the rest of this season will shore us up massively.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

You know what you get from him.:pleasantsuprise:
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        You know what you get from him.:pleasantsuprise:
        yeah use of his bus pass for a couple of hours on saturday

Comment

Kolo Toure and Danny Rose's contracts are also expiring soon....get all 3 in !

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Kolo Toure and Danny Rose's contracts are also expiring soon....get all 3 in !
            We don't need Danny Rose. We have 2 better LB's at the club already.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
              We don't need Danny Rose. We have 2 better LB's at the club already.

Can think of Traore who is the other person mate?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Can think of Traore who is the other person mate?

I assume you're being sarcastic, as maybe don't rate Fabio or something. But he is better than Danny Rose.

Comment

Del to be fair can see Rose come in on perm maybe Fabio back to man u
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    Del to be fair can see Rose come in on perm maybe Fabio back to man u
                    It could happen for sure, but we don't need him in Jan with Fabio here for the season.

Comment

Fabio's replacement has been signed if people assume he's a LB. Man U got Buttner during the last window.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Would rather Fabio played LB or RB in our first 11, shame he cant do both at the same time!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                          Fabio's replacement has been signed if people assume he's a LB. Man U got Buttner during the last window.
                          Talk of Baines also.

I actually think he will go back and be understudy RB, or even mix it with his bother. He is actually a RB by trade, but has always tended to play LB because he can do that role also, while his bro plays RB.

Either way, the fact they have a replacement potentially makes no difference to us, unless he signed permanently, which i doubt would happen, although i'd certainly welcome it as think he's quality.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            Would rather Fabio played LB or RB in our first 11, shame he cant do both at the same time!
                            Agree. I think he's a better defender than Bosingwa and Traore, and on a par going forward to traore but better than Bosingwa.

Comment

I thought he was right footed if honest hence the query. Initially thought you were getting at Hill.

I have never rated Rose before this season but he seems to have become a better player at Sunderland perhaps he shines because hes in a poor side

Comment

Working...
                              X