No announcement yet.

To all those on here that hate Chelsea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all those on here that hate Chelsea!

Surely this weekend, you will being praying that they beat Sunderland. I know it goes against the grain, but we have to hope they whack em. I cant forget last season at arsenal. when there were Muppets watching Blackburn beat Man u before our game and were cheering because Man u lost even though Blackburn were deep in the sh it with us. Nothing comes before the well being of rangers.

No way - you wait, Chelski will be in a relegation dog fight soon with us......

Up the mackems!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I agree with the OP. Much as I hate Chelski, if they can beat a relegation rival that'll do for me. Our wellbeing has to come first.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I don't who our rivals are when it comes down to beating clubs in and around us.

Comment

This is the sort of things that you have to stomach when you are in the relagation zone. Sickening, but having to hope Utd and Chelsea win games is a vile reality right now.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

one proverb in moroccan says : too choices, the sweetest of them is sour.

let chelksi beat the sunderland , we know the scums will be top 4 by the end of the season anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
              one proverb in moroccan says : too choices, the sweetest of them is sour.

let chelksi beat the sunderland , we know the scums will be top 4 by the end of the season anyways.
              So are you a Moroccan living in Finland, or a Finook with a love of Morocco?
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                So are you a Moroccan living in Finland, or a Finook with a love of Morocco?
                Im both! Finnish, Israeli and Moroccan. lots of choices when picking a passport for travel once I got stuck when I lost one and returned by another.

Comment

couldnt believe people cheering on reading on saturday, reading ffs.

Comment

If Chelsea continue to lose to teams in the top half of the table but beat those in the bottom half I'll be happy.

Comment

i hope a tidal wave hits the bridge killing them all....cept frank who will be ours in jan!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I have to be honest and say the bulk of last season I wanted Chelsea to win as they were doing us a favour given the stick we were in. Im the same this season

Comment

Working...
                        X