why relegation will be good for us!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
    down a peg or 2! You really think your gods gift to the QPRforum world dont you.More opinions than question time.You get slated on LFWs as a billy and then come back here and talk down to people like before your forced holiday.Once a billy always a billy.
    bit of Essex solidarity
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

T.o.w.i.e..............all for one n one for all!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

yeah us common essex folk have to stick together for the upper class Billys.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

the essex yeoman will always prevail.....we fear no foe.......essex by the grace of god........shepherds bush by the housing benefit system!

Comment

no Billys aloud in essex,Joeys but no Billys.

Comment

essex= no county for billys

Comment

or Ts

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  or Ts
                  Is that Billy as in (no mates) or Billy as in (idiot)?? Genuine question im not up on the essex lingo?

Comment

Originally posted by toptop View Post
                    Is that Billy as in (no mates) or Billy as in (idiot)?? Genuine question im not up on the essex lingo?
                    I'd say its the billy that Keith Waterhouse wrote about.
                    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                    London Pride is a flower that's free.
                    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Leigh doesn't like me because i've told him a few home truths. I mean what rangers fan would allow there boys to wear chelsc um shirts? It's a pretty fair question that he can't answer. Talk about letting them run riot but I keep forgetting his wife is the one that wears the trousers.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                        thats exactly how i feel about it. i waited 15 years to get back to the big time but its all been an anticlimax for me. it been hell getting mugged off by crap teams week after week and having my weekends constantly ruined. and them hidings we got off the scum n jacksonville were disgraceful i still aint got over it. weve got the ruperts in 2 weeks time and i dont think i can watch another bottle job performance against them.
                        Yeah, an experience to crush anyone's spirit.
                        We haven't even managed two wins on the trot since we came up, a season and a half nearly, and no back-to-back wins in all that time, embarrassing.
                        As for Foolham, if they beat us for the third time running, then I will finally concede that the club we all love deserves to be the laughing stock it currently seems to be.

Comment

WELL

Well we are not down yet and untill that time we should keep fighting to the bitter end
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Leigh doesn't like me because i've told him a few home truths. I mean what rangers fan would allow there boys to wear chelsc um shirts? It's a pretty fair question that he can't answer. Talk about letting them run riot but I keep forgetting his wife is the one that wears the trousers.
                            really? i thought he didnt like you cos you always acting a billy big ********?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Billy,havnt you got any more billy stories for us.And at least i have kids ya plum.

Comment

Working...
                              X