X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWP get his 5th chance to shine

Hope he takes this one
    From Holland with love

Of all the forward play at Sunderland that move he made into the box for the shot late on was one of the better things.
    I think the final third play today will be better than Sunderland. The only way is up

Comment

I guess he has to make the most of this chance, but so far does not appear to be doing so.

Guess we will have to suffer SWP a bit longer.

Comment

Wish he would **** off from our club he's a waste if space .
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Wish he would **** off from our club he's a waste if space .
          quite many are waste of space :( darn you MH! he made a big mess b4 he left

Comment

Thought SWP did OK today. More going on in the final third compared to the Sunderland game. Hit the inside of the post too.

Lacking some proper strikers but all you can do is work with what you got and hope for is improvement game by game.

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
              Thought SWP did OK today. More going on in the final third compared to the Sunderland game. Hit the inside of the post too.

Lacking some proper strikers but all you can hope for is improvement game by game.
              Upon reflection I think my post was a tad harsh on SWP

Heat of the moment, last minute when he slipped on the edge of the box when tryna cross done my head in. All in all he wasn't too bad, but his 1 on 1 he missed prooved costly - any professional footballer should really be putting that away. Anyway water under the bridge now, Wigan up next, winnable game.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Upon reflection I think my post was a tad harsh on SWP

Heat of the moment, last minute when he slipped on the edge of the box when tryna cross done my head in. All in all he wasn't too bad, but his 1 on 1 he missed prooved costly - any professional footballer should really be putting that away. Anyway water under the bridge now, Wigan up next, winnable game.
                Yeah there was some mad misplaced passes and slips from all of them towards the end. Nerves I guess.

Comment

People wont like this but I think Villa shutting him down second half was what made us less attacking. First half he got in twice and kept finding space, he was the out ball. Second half they gave him no space and we looked less effective.

Showed enough today to suggest what he can offer but needs to be consistent

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    People wont like this but I think Villa shutting him down second half was what made us less attacking. First half he got in twice and kept finding space, he was the out ball. Second half they gave him no space and we looked less effective.

Showed enough today to suggest what he can offer but needs to be consistent
                    Yeah I think you are right they dropped deeper second half so he had less space to run in behind. So there was more posession possible in front of them but less in behind.
                    Might prove useful as a counter attack ploy away from home so I think he might play at Wigan.

Comment

Working...
                    X