Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chopra

Scores again.

Great celebration too...the boys proving his £4m pricetag.

Beckford for £5m anyone?
    Your mum would love me...

i would take beckford in a heart beat....you have to speculate to accumulate......cardiff have proved that with Chopra.

Comment

Still think that is too much for a player who failed to cut the mustard last time in the Championship,and has less than a season to run on his contract.

The buyers have the advantage here as he can walk for nothing in May.

Comment

I'm watching that game too Ben. Chopra and Ledley, both quality. Cardiff's new ground looks good too. Think I'll put a few pennies aside and go there next month. I've lost track of the amount of times I went to their old Ninian Park ground, so will be interesting to see what the new ground is like.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
          Still think that is too much for a player who failed to cut the mustard last time in the Championship,and has less than a season to run on his contract.

The buyers have the advantage here as he can walk for nothing in May.
          but would he want league 1 football in may...cos if we don't spend soon thats where we will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            but would he want league 1 football in may...cos if we don't spend soon thats where we will be.
            Probably right mate.

:cry:

Think he could be got for £3mil.And we could cut our losses on our dead wood and get rid of them on frees (hopefully) and offer him a decent wage to tempt him here.

Greed is rife in football as shown by Man City's players.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy View Post
              I'm watching that game too Ben. Chopra and Ledley, both quality. Cardiff's new ground looks good too. Think I'll put a few pennies aside and go there next month. I've lost track of the amount of times I went to their old Ninian Park ground, so will be interesting to see what the new ground is like.
              I agree Tracy. If they manage to keep Ledley then they'll be in with a shout of a top 4 finish as they have a very able squad around those two.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

i must have missed the part where Beckford would want to join us considering a Hull or a Stoke will take a desperate punt on him before the window closes

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                  i must have missed the part where Beckford would want to join us considering a Hull or a Stoke will take a desperate punt on him before the window closes
                  i missed the part where he said he wouldn't...unless you try you don't know

Comment

We tried getting Watson on the cheap by waiting and lost out is it wise to try and do the same thing and miss out on another player?

Comment

who sad chopra wont score goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

goals win games....someone take note

cardiff have a plethora of strikers, as do forest....

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                          goals win games....someone take note

cardiff have a plethora of strikers, as do forest....
                          But Forest still ain't won either.Quantity does not mean quality.

Take away Chopra's goals and the others are not exactly on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                            i missed the part where he said he wouldn't...unless you try you don't know
                            he may well be interested in signing for us, he's a Chelsea boy though (or at least he was) and cant see him being desperate to join us over a desperate Prem club...

at the end of the day if we bid £5m and it was accepted, then the Hulls, Stokes of the world would immediately know what they need to offer and outdo us

Comment

chopra finished on a hat-trick.

EDIT: My mistake, no he didn't
                              Last edited by qpr-buzsaky; 23-08-2009, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X