Villa this Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villa this Saturday

Always enjoy watching QPR od course but for some reason I am looking forward to the Villa game more then any other this season apart from the Swansea one as for once I honestly think the team will click at last and we will get a comfortable win at last

Atmosphere what with Harrys first game should help of course

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    Always enjoy watching QPR od course but for some reason I am looking forward to the Villa game more then any other this season apart from the Swansea one as for once I honestly think the team will click at last and we will get a comfortable win at last

Atmosphere what with Harrys first game should help of course
    I'll be going but I am not so confident.

Still with your comments and the bookies also expecting everyone seems to fancy us.

Don't get me wrong I think Villa are utter ****e, however I just don't see where the goals are gonna come from, and as each game passes and still no win the confidence is completely dead and buried.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

First game I've looked forward to since Chelsea... cannot wait.

need an atmosphere and need to do our bit.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        I'll be going but I am not so confident.

Still with your comments and the bookies also expecting everyone seems to fancy us.

Don't get me wrong I think Villa are utter ****e, however I just don't see where the goals are gonna come from, and as each game passes and still no win the confidence is completely dead and buried.
        Im amped for this game, but havingseen a few villa games on the box recently i dont think we should assume we will win. someone has to be all over benteke and keep weimann quiet and we should be fine (easier said than done with some of our back 4 tbh). villa have changed a lot this season they seem to really throw the kitchen sink at whoever they play, which is probably why the concede so easily imo. they also have a lot of injuries, looking at the link below many sides near of have a long list of players out, we need to capitalise on this situation

http://www.physioroom.com/news/engli...jury_table.php

Comment

Excited about the game but as WeAreQPR points out it will be much more difficult than a lot of people are suggesting. Can't really see us scoring goals at the moment with Cisse on his own up front, but at least the defence looked a lot more solid against Sunderland. Got a feeling this might be another goalless draw, but obviously hope I'm wrong and we batter them!

Comment

I cant wait for it - think the place will be rocking. I admit that goals are a worry but I still really fancy a win. Early goal would be nice!
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

certainly intend to do my bit by shouting myself horse. my only fear is we have a tendency to have some good news and get over-confident, then when we don't win its back to doom and gloom. some fans even seemed down after the draw at sunderland which i saw as a big improvement in terms of result and performance.

Comment

Villa have been on the slide for over a year but Lambert has got them going and for the first time in ages they are a threat so Saturday will be tough.
                They are not built around supply to Bent now so they have a lot more varied attack.
                It is an inexperienced team though and maybe a good atmosphere will make them buckle under the early onslaught.
                First 20 minutes needs to be non stop noise from the stands and all the players in 100% kill mode!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                  Excited about the game but as WeAreQPR points out it will be much more difficult than a lot of people are suggesting. Can't really see us scoring goals at the moment with Cisse on his own up front, but at least the defence looked a lot more solid against Sunderland. Got a feeling this might be another goalless draw, but obviously hope I'm wrong and we batter them!
                  Yeah the whole who is going to score question. No easy answer right now. I am sure Harry will be a bit more attacking at home than he could at Sunderland. Still most likely need a clean sheet to get something from the game so probably another solid defensive display is planned with an early barrage to try to take the lead.
                  Villa are better than Sunderland right now so got to make home advantage count.

Comment

Working...
                  X