Dawson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dawson

Why is he not wanted at Spurs? He has played excellent so far against Liverpool.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Because AVB is an idiot.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

We won't get him in January. He's the captain again tonight. I wonder if we will sign Kaboul...Arry had him at Portsmouth and Spurs

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
        We won't get him in January. He's the captain again tonight. I wonder if we will sign Kaboul...Arry had him at Portsmouth and Spurs
        How highly would you rate him compared to Dawson?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Some would rate him higher and I think AVB is one of them, so can't see him being released ahead of Dawson, who AVB clearly doesn't rate too hiughly.

Comment

It'll be interesting to see who AVB will play at the back once Kaboul is fit. Arry has said he would like to bring a few players in on loan, so perhaps if they're seeking regular first-team football then we might have a chance of getting one of them, or perhaps Gallas, who knows.
            But I think Kaboul and Dawson are about as good as each other, Shania.

Comment

I'd have Kaboul over Dawson all day every day , he's mustard no way would he come here .
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Thanks,all of you!!

I was very impressed by Dawson, yesterday. I did read somewhere that AVB still wants to offload him.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

I think for whatever reason AVB just doesn't fancy him as a mainstay of his side and would like to offload for decent money he can reinvest. I am certain Harry will go for him, but will Dawson want to come to a side not guaranteed of prem football next season...? He didn't want to join in the summer when everyone was optimistic.

Harry will obvioulsy be a pull for him, as clearly most of his players enjoy playing for him hence a lot follow him between clubs etc, but i think it will all depend on what our current situation is come January as to whether he'd join.

Comment

I think he is about the best player we would have a chance of attracting. Money talks and if we go down he would be off anyway, so there may be a glimmer of hope.

Exactly what we need.
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Attracting the right kind of players makes the Aston Villa game even more important.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Why is he not wanted at Spurs? He has played excellent so far against Liverpool.
                        Wages probably. Soon as Harry arrived at QPR "out of favour" Dawson suddenly gets a start and made captain so they are not gonna let him go easy whatever the papers say.
                        I wont be shocked if any Dawson deal is not done til the summer.

Comment

Working...
                        X