No announcement yet.

every single game in december is winnable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every game in December winnable? Really?

Comment

recycling

recycling this thread because after the way we have played in december we could easily do well in january the players are full of hope and there confidence is growing by the day,we could get three results in jan I fancy us to beat chelsea tottenham and west ham and get a draw against man city
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

[QUOTE=qprted;989715]recycling this thread because after the way we have played in december we could easily do well in january the players are full of hope and there confidence is growing by the day,we could get three results in jan I fancy us to beat chelsea tottenham and west ham and get a draw against man city[/QUOTE]

Note to self ...

Start drinking speckled hen ......All my problems will go away and the world will be beautiful

Comment

Another one bites the dust!

One win out of four in December now, all against sides in the bottom half.

The next two matches will say a lot about how this season is going to end for us.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
          X