This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dyer must no be got shot in january

pul!ed hamstring.....sorry i feel for the lad but a waste of a man in the 25!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Yes Facto, fully agree. Its a shame as he is a proper footballer but 2-3 appearances in 5 months!!!! waste of a space.

Comment

now out til january at least...sorry he has got to be let go and an injury free defender take his place!...............matty connolly anyone??

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        now out til january at least...sorry he has got to be let go and an injury free defender take his place!...............matty connolly anyone??
        Gone Cardiff or you suggesting we buy him back?

Comment

Dyer has played more for us this season than Conners would have done - which says all you need to know really.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            Dyer has played more for us this season than Conners would have done - which says all you need to know really.
            Connors a versatile defender, not a bad option to have as back up. Also remember him performing well in the defensive midfielder role a couple of times under warnock.

Comment

He was sold so what does it matter????

Comment

i sold a 'tony currie' pannini sticker once to a school mate for 10p n brought it back for 15p so why not??

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  i sold a 'tony currie' pannini sticker once to a school mate for 10p n brought it back for 15p so why not??
                  Haha quality only you mate

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                    Connors a versatile defender, not a bad option to have as back up. Also remember him performing well in the defensive midfielder role a couple of times under warnock.
                    All about opinions I guess - a versatile defender because he could play centre half and left back - but both of them poorly. As for the defensive midfield role - that actually seemed to be his best as he did do it quite well but he wouldn't get a look in for that role now would he?

My point really is I doubt it would have been a toss up between Dyer and him for a squad place and I don't think he would have made the team at any time this season, including when we had a load of injuries.
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Is this a wind up or has he seriously pulled his hammy and is out until Jan?
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Is this a wind up or has he seriously pulled his hammy and is out until Jan?
                        nothing online about it

Comment

WHEN any actual veracity to the OP's claim can be confirmed ANYWHERE other than Godfrey's bakery in Hornchurch, this thread will re-open. Until such time it can only be assumed to be nothing more than idle tittle-tattle.

===========

The Management

Comment

Working...
                          X