X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qpr should sign bent

worth a punt?
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

did'nt harry say after one sitter Bent missed his mother-in-law would have scored
    Heaven has a road, but no one travels it, hell has no gate but men will dig to get there

Comment

Rumour has it he walked out on villa tonight.rather Andy Carroll.what's the story with carroll? Anychance of a loan deal in jan
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Lambert has lost patience with him. Not even on the bench tonight. Former Villa player on radio said its cos he disappears in games too often.
        Redknapp said his wife could have scored one of the sitters he missed and that has stuck with Bent Don't think he will want to see him again.

Comment

Why not better than what we have at the moment.

Comment

Yes he would be a good shout

Comment

Cost too much plus 'Arry bombed him out. Would rather him than Mackie!

Comment

qpr should sign bent

the prems most prolific striker is absolutely imperitive to our survival we need to get goalscorers into our squad if not bent then we need jorden rhodes or gary hooper or defoe we must get that ball put into the net,not since les ferdinand have we had a prolific striker in the prem
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Ted, you got Harry in, you convinced Neil to play ****tu as a striker and I beleive if you wirte the right poem Bent will come alomg and sign for us in a trance.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                    Ted, you got Harry in, you convinced Neil to play ****tu as a striker and I beleive if you wirte the right poem Bent will come alomg and sign for us in a trance.
                    Whilst your at it pen a little poem asking Mila Kunis to come give me a cuddle will ya Ted?
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He might come on loan but I doubt it. Harry wont buy him though I am sure, he can get a lot better for £100k per week.

If he was going to pay that sort of wages to buy an EPL striker in January it would be Adebayor. He loves him and he scored 17 goals last season as a hold up striker.

But I don't think that will happen in January either. Probably see a couple of strikers arrive on loan that nobody has mentioned yet.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Whilst your at it pen a little poem asking Mila Kunis to come give me a cuddle will ya Ted?
                        She would need to get off my face first mate
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Harry wants hard workers. Bent is not that .

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            worth a punt?
                            Yes along with Scott Sinclair,now apparently surplus to requirements at Citeh. He's like his girl friend Helen Flannagan,"I'm a celebrity get me out of here".

Comment

Sinclair would be a good signing, even on loan until the end of the season.

Comment

Working...
                              X