The Villa game is MASSIVE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Villa game is MASSIVE!!

We MUST make Loftus Road an intimidating place on Saturday against Villa! They are a very average young side, and if our players play to their potential then we will have no problems against them.
    Loftus Road has been far too quiet this season, but it's understandable because we've had nothing to feed off from the team because they've been absolutely crap!! However, with Arry in charge, SURELY our fans will be well up for it on Saturday!! COME ON THE R'S!!!!! :yush:

im expecting a resounding victory for the hoops

Comment

If we beat villa in our 15th game ,I think we should all applaud in the 15th minute of every game for the rest of the season as a thankyou to harry
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
        We MUST make Loftus Road an intimidating place on Saturday against Villa! They are a very average young side, and if our players play to their potential then we will have no problems against them.
        Loftus Road has been far too quiet this season, but it's understandable because we've had nothing to feed off from the team because they've been absolutely crap!! However, with Arry in charge, SURELY our fans will be well up for it on Saturday!! COME ON THE R'S!!!!! :yush:
        Today was must win and now, if we don't beat Villa and Wigan what was the point of sacking MH. (im glad we did though)

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
          Today was must win and now, if we don't beat Villa and Wigan what was the point of sacking MH. (im glad we did though)
          WE would have lost tonight if Hughes was in charge .....FACT !!!

We would have let at least one goal in tonight ...

Comment

Last year we won 7 at home and draw 5, = 26 points
            Away from home we won 3 and draw 2, = 11 points

37 points, can we beat that this year?

I think we will.

Comment

Three points or bust. Massive game for us, need this to start a decent run of form before it's too late.

Comment

Unbeaten run start here.

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                  WE would have lost tonight if Hughes was in charge .....FACT !!!

We would have let at least one goal in tonight ...
                  That's all wind and hot air. You add the word fact to give your weak statement it a bit of authority, but you must have forgotten how foolish the fat Spanish waiter sounded when he said the word, many times.

Comment

3 good games coming up .....if we can take 7 points and stay within 3/4 points of 17th until Jan transfer windpw then I'm sure Harry will get us out of the sticky stuff !!

We have to do our bit as fans and roar the boys on !!!

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                      3 good games coming up .....if we can take 7 points and stay within 3/4 points of 17th until Jan transfer windpw then I'm sure Harry will get us out of the sticky stuff !!

We have to do our bit as fans and roar the boys on !!!
                      That's true, but after watching today's game it was two points dropped, not one point gained and that is a fact.............. (without wanting to sound like a fat Spanish waiter)
                      Last edited by paulmason; 28-11-2012, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                        That's true, but after watching today's game it was two points dropped, not one point gained and that is a fact.............. (without wanting to sound like a fat Spanish waiter)
                        I don't know about that, I felt they had the better chances to score then we did. Whichever way we look at it, we have done more today than we did under Hughes.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          I don't know about that, I felt they had the better chances to score then we did. Whichever way we look at it, we have done more today than we did under Hughes.
                          We dominated for 70-80% of the game and you make it sound like we were lucky to get a point because MH was not manager.

Comment

A point away aint bad considering and it aint like we had loads of clear cut chances! We had one and Mackie co.cked it up!

Comment

They are all massive now Tarby7!
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                              X