Rob Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    He did his bit but the attacking players didn't do theirs.
    And all defenders played well too.

Comment

1 great brave save & 1 world class save. Very happy, even SWP's was busting a gut
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Big Up the Rob!!

Comment

Robert Green aka Gordon Banks.....

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            If Cesar is still out on Saturday we need to give Rob a really warm reception at LR as a confidence booster.
            Totally agree - get the feel good factor back into the place. WE get behind them, they will play for us.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

rated at Norwich and at the Hammers, lacking confidence, got a feeling Rob will come good and take the No. 1 spot
              Heaven has a road, but no one travels it, hell has no gate but men will dig to get there

Comment

ceasar will be off in jan so rob im da man!!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Already tweeted that he's looking forward to working with the new gaffer. Maybe Harry has earmarked him for the number 1 spot. He is an admirer after all.

Done very well tonight.

Comment

This is when having 2 quality, albeit expensive keepers can pay dividends, not many of the smaller clubs can do this! A warm reception for the lad on Saturday at Loftus Road could do wonders for his confidence!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Nice to see Rob play well. He still has some work to do to win the confidence of the fans after his earlier shaky performances though.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                        This is when having 2 quality, albeit expensive keepers can pay dividends, not many of the smaller clubs can do this! A warm reception for the lad on Saturday at Loftus Road could do wonders for his confidence!
                        Other clubs choose to spend some of that money on strikers rather than two keepers Carl! Maybe we should do the same!
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Not getting carried away after 1 half but sometimes players have a new lease of life under a new manager. Fair play to him done well tonight.
                          I am not a Green man, but well done. Maybe Green did well as he did not have to think about the match too much as he did not expect to get on the pitch so he was more relaxed.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                            Nice to see Rob play well. He still has some work to do to win the confidence of the fans after his earlier shaky performances though.
                            Many other GK's have been struggling with the new ball this season, including Czech. Given hasn't been seen since a fast bouncing shot slipped thru his fingers. The new ball is a joke. Every week on MOTD you can see all players having difficulty at times with first touch. This is the same type of ball that was used in the World Cup that he got slated for. Blame FIFA, not the players.
                            Last edited by Olly; 28-11-2012, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
                              Will be playing for a few weeks, i think
                              Yes, I think Cesar could be out for some time if he has suffered a groin injury.it looked like he got I jured making a great save from Fletcher.
                              Green did very well. Just goes to shows that he is not as some people claimed he was after a poor pre season and the Swansea game. The defence was and still is the main problem.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                                Sorry but that bit made me laugh.
                                Are you saying we are one of the bigger clubs now or, including us as one of those 'smaller clubs'
                                Queens Park Rangers
                                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                                X