Viscious rumour!!!! that made me smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viscious rumour!!!! that made me smile

Thought i would let everyone in on a little bit of gossip that i have recently heard, a associate of mine works in the city close to victoria station (about a ten minute walk away) has been doing air conditioning and ducting work recently on a underground gym/fitness suite . The company he works for was asked to work for a mrs irina abramovich on her palatial home. Whilst working there mrs Abramovich was very paticular about times and individuals entering the property. At some point during the work he spoke to her at length about the work he was doing at her home and the nature of the work they were undertaking, whilst talking about the job he piped up the courage and mentioned Chelsea (i think he was hoping to ponce tickets he is a big fan ) and mentioned the new manager (Rafa) and who Roman would want to manage them if he could have anybody do the job,

apparently she replied with a knowing smirk that her son 'Arkady picks and choses the managers and advises his father on many of the signings, tactics, and formations he believes thay should play', also as 'his knowledge of football is superior to his fathers!!!!'

Its a bt like buying fifa 2013 for your son ....but with real players:sick:

associate of mine works near there too.......'scarlett' charges 50 large for the works!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      associate of mine works near there too.......'scarlett' charges 50 large for the works!!!
      Miss Scarlett, in the bedroom, with rope !

Comment

Working...
      X