We've got our Rangers back !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We've got our Rangers back !

I felt 3 stone lighter yesterday ( those who know me will say only another 4 to lose then)
    It was a joy to watch the R's again, of course the whole away end gasped and was on the verge of Booing when Anton stripped off .....
    BUT
    "2-1 and we flecked it up"
    "dive in a minute, he's going dive in a minute"
    "we're winning away"
    Made me dream of happier times ahead !
    It was all any of us wished for before the start, holding them out the first half, going ahead (twice .......) A real team spirit again , an away end feeling as one (most people signing themselves hoarse) ..........
    Of course the end result was another loss and I know we've been down this road of optimism way too many times before ( as my signature states) but I was impressed yesterday with 90% of the team and am bloody glad to wave off that ' black dog ' who's been hanging around my head .........

The one real negative is that loads of Reds in the pubs were talking about how good they thought Mbia is, so we can expect plenty of interest in the future to unsettle him !

Anyway all in all glad not to be ranting after a game for a change !
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

amen brother!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

didnt u tell them that Mbia was really Anton and if they would like to buy him for 25 mill we will do the deal.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        didnt u tell them that Mbia was really Anton and if they would like to buy him for 25 mill we will do the deal.
        Too cidered up to think quick enough by that point ........
        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Agree. Wish we could have our old badge back though, although it's been changed a while now I still and always will prefer old badge.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthCoastRanger View Post
            Agree. Wish we could have our old badge back though, although it's been changed a while now I still and always will prefer old badge.
            Which old badge? One of the 70s ones or the 80's 'my first school calligraphy set' effort?

Comment

Working...
            X