Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your thought's on today's ref?.

I thought he was very poor.

Blew for minor things while letting all sorts of fouls and manhandling of players pass unpunished.

Also played advantage to us then called back play for a free kick early on.

Another thing.The incident when Camp threw Helgusson to the ground when he nicked the ball from behind him near the end.I got caught up in the ranting and failed to see what the free kick was awarded to Forest for.Was it for Helgusson being offside?.Only can be the reason for Camp not getting a red card.

ref was rubbish

Comment

Dreadful.

More in the match report which will be online soon.

Comment

Poor, very poor.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

yep was very poor. he was initially offside but surely once camp touched the ball, second phase occured therefore was within his right to nick the ball. the flag didnt go up until he was dragged to the floor. unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
            yep was very poor. he was initially offside but surely once camp touched the ball, second phase occured therefore was within his right to nick the ball. the flag didnt go up until he was dragged to the floor. unbelievable
            Yeah.I thought the ball was in play and Camp commited a proffesional foul.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
              Yeah.I thought the ball was in play and Camp commited a proffesional foul.
              i came on here thinkin people would be goin mental about that, but didnt see anything so thought perhaps i and the people around me lol got it wrong

Comment

One of the worst I have seen, he just didn't have a clue.
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                  i came on here thinkin people would be goin mental about that, but didnt see anything so thought perhaps i and the people around me lol got it wrong

I was the same,that's why i made the post.I thought it was a red card offence at first thought.Then he awarded Forest a free kick.

Can't even blame the beer as i was drinking coffee!!.

Comment

Working...
                  X