No announcement yet.

Warnock: I did well at QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah he did do very well, put heart into this football club... Shame he signed Diouf but I can let it go over my head
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

deserved a whole season to see what he could do in the prem, thats why he's a tad bitter about his exit, and who can blame him.took us from a circus outfit and turned us into a team to be proud of.will always have loads of respect for this fella.

Comment

Top man and I sincerly miss his column in The Independent.
        Imagine Neil Warnock and Harry Rednapp in charge of QPR....wow.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

He built a team to get us out of the Championship but not with the quality to compete in he EPL. We are still paying for the recoups ions today. I am not saying it was his fault as his remit was to get us promoted which he did.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool View Post
            Warnock is a very limited manager with no plan B and little tactical nous. People blaming Barton are as deluded as Warnock. His signing of Deouf says it all.
            Diouf is scum, but it was actually a great move for Leeds, he has been one of their best players this season.

As for criticising Warnock, you must have a short memory. He saved us from relegation and then took us to the premiership whilst overseeing the best season i've ever witnessed and been a part of. I had the time of my life that season. Find it funny how some fans have the audacity to put him down.

Comment

"There was also the comment at the end of last season when my successor said after coming 17th - the same position I left them in - 'we won't be in this position again'.

"Unfortunately he was proved right. QPR have not been that high since.

this made me laugh

Comment

warnocks team had fight and belief , palace and pompey away that season summed us up we never gave up and got something out of the games

Comment

He didn't do badly, no. And I didn't want him gone but I completely understand why Fernandes made his decision. At the end of the day we can all agree that he wasn't the sharpest tactically... Remeber hill shouting at him to change it against norwich.

Comment

Warnock won us the championship and also gave us pride in our club again, All his work was destroyed by that idiot hughes and that is criminal and should never have been allowed to happen.

Comment

He did amazingly well. Not many people could have got us promoted. NW added exactly the right ingredients (a few character players: Hill, Derry, Kenny, and Mackie) and got it done. Although he was unlucky by not having any real opportunity to strengthen the team in the summer, he really should take responsibility for his subsequent Premier League failure. When he went, it was the right decision. Ironically, if he hadn't got us promoted we'd never have got TF and NW would have never lost his job! Funny how things turn out.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                      X