No announcement yet.

Redknapp set to sign £7.5m deal as QPR manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yepp, agreed. I do also believe that Harry is the kind of person who can sort out any problems regarding fractions in the squad as well.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Yepp, agreed. I do also believe that Harry is the kind of person who can sort out any problems regarding fractions in the squad as well.
      He has a reputation for being very good with his first choice team, but guilty of ignoring the fringe players.

We have a very sizeable squad, might be difficult.

Mind you, Hughes seemed to have much the same attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
        He has a reputation for being very good with his first choice team, but guilty of ignoring the fringe players.

We have a very sizeable squad, might be difficult.

Mind you, Hughes seemed to have much the same attitude

I guess you´re right. He has to sort a few things out to get the proper gelled then.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

£7.5m !

Am I the only one who's looking at that? For what is around a two and a half year deal, I make that £3m per year. Wow. He'd better not be a failure like MH.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
            £7.5m !

Am I the only one who's looking at that? For what is around a two and a half year deal, I make that £3m per year. Wow. He'd better not be a failure like MH.
            #

Works out about £60k / week and as i expect we have players on that, it's not surprising the manager should expect similar.

Comment

Harry even confirmed tonight that was considering the Ukraine Job until the call came in.
              We wouldn't have got him on the cheap, especially when it was highly publicised what Hughes was earning but we had to act fast or lose out.
              To think the whole nation wanted him as England Manager, and now he is ours.
              One of the best in the game so worth every penny if he keeps us up.

Comment

It is a lot of money. He will have used the Ukraine offer to get that right up.

We need to remember that if he fails and we talk about players and pay days, mercenaries etc. Our wage bill was far in access of our turnover in last year of championship, will be in bad position if we go down now.
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Well worth the money, 60.000 a week for harry is all good in my book. Everything TF has tweeted today. Has backed up long term future of QPR I for one belive up or down he be here for some wile yet.

Was a fan of mh up to last week but didn't belive harry with us now. Top Man for us I'm sure. If we go down I will donate a ton to help the hero's. Please remind me if we do. And I will give to isleworth as he seems to take care of that sort of thing. Rite I'm off for trucking good day. One this time yesterday I thought would never happen. Gd day to u all.

Comment

Some good comments from Spuds fans on those articles. Really looking forward to this.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                    X