Man utd hatred reignited!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man utd hatred reignited!!!!

Listening especially to irwin .. They could have waited with a big game for Mark on Saturday !!! Absolute arrogance to the maximum !! The man had has not won a game for nearly 8 months so little old QPR should wait until the useless one has a little good bye send off from his old mates.. Beggars belief how far the man utd roadshow is so full of their own importance!! I used to like them loads when we were ****e because the stopped the scum winning anything.. Not anymore!!

Might have been a good player Hughes but a W@nk at our club anytime to go is a good time IMO, youve no doubt seen what the other red blobs have said

if he is so good they can lobby for him to take over red noses job when he has drunk him self to death.........

Comment

Originally posted by TRING-RANGER View Post
      Might have been a good player Hughes but a W@nk at our club anytime to go is a good time IMO, youve no doubt seen what the other red blobs have said

if he is so good they can lobby for him to take over red noses job when he has drunk him self to death.........
      Red nose is rocking on,if he was a mere pavement artist he would have been gone years ago for sure
      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
      London Pride is a flower that's free.
      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
        Red nose is rocking on,if he was a mere pavement artist he would have been gone years ago for sure

i think weve all been close to that Lone

Comment

Go on their forums ,and they blame us for them not winning the title last term , and for laughing when city did. They are well after "revenge" , bunch of surrey t wats.
          Ive always hated man u especially since the extra time ,fiasco in 96. W ankers in our seats wondering why they were getting weighed in ,thinking they can just do what they like.
          Cant wait for tomorrow , ( not that i honestly expect any kind of result ), just to show a bit of pride for my club again
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
            Go on their forums ,and they blame us for them not winning the title last term , and for laughing when city did. They are well after "revenge" , bunch of surrey t wats.
            Ive always hated man u especially since the extra time ,fiasco in 96. W ankers in our seats wondering why they were getting weighed in ,thinking they can just do what they like.
            Cant wait for tomorrow , ( not that i honestly expect any kind of result ), just to show a bit of pride for my club again
            I took it on myself to exact revenge upon the ref that day in 96 but a pair of stewards stopped me at the crucial moment.
            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
            London Pride is a flower that's free.
            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Comment

14/1 to win tomorrow, I just wonder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by swindonhoop View Post
                  14/1 to win tomorrow, I just wonder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Stop wondering, it wont happen

Comment

I remember coming down the stairs from the upper loft in 96 and seeing the scraps going on round batman close. In the away end that season there were loads of our boys arguing the whole game with stewards. Ther lot were scum that day.

I HATE them!
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      I remember coming down the stairs from the upper loft in 96 and seeing the scraps going on round batman close. In the away end that season there were loads of our boys arguing the whole game with stewards. Ther lot were scum that day.

I HATE them!
                      You should have got out earlier then .............. it was joyous !

An old boy of about 80 lumped one as he went past, took him off his feet !

That French Git Ou-Ar-Le-*****-U-R has a lot to answer for :yush:

He's been on the local news tonight, they were all at the unveiling of a Fergie statue outside the ground , so he might be at the game tomorrow if ya want to have a pop at him Vespa !
                      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                        You should have got out earlier then .............. it was joyous !

An old boy of about 80 lumped one as he went past, took him off his feet !

That French Git Ou-Ar-Le-*****-U-R has a lot to answer for :yush:

He's been on the local news tonight, they were all at the unveiling of a Fergie statue outside the ground , so he might be at the game tomorrow if ya want to have a pop at him Vespa !
                        I missed the fun then :(
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                        X