No announcement yet.

Dexter,Dexter,Give us a wave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apologies for my lack of political correctness!!.

Comment

Heh heh. Some of you lads on here crack me up, expecially WeareQPR12

Comment

No problem with the Dex/give us a wave song, that was more of a joke than anything else.

But There's Only One Lee Camp?? While he's in goal for Forest, and Cerny at the other end hearing that??
        And then people wonder why the players seem to not have much time for the fans at the end of games?

Some of our fans are total and utter planks. Really embarrassing.
        Oxygen thieves.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo View Post

Some of our fans are total and utter planks. Really embarrassing.

Oxygen thieves.
          I know mate.Would take Cerny over Camp any day.Nice fella as well by all accounts.Unlike that arrogant c.u.n.t. Camp.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            Muppets in Q Block yet again
            totally agree with you i stand in Q block , the person next to me said to me that he couldnt belive what he was hearing. me too, its about time we supported our players.

i have never rated him so i cant see why every one else does .:confused:
            QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by fazer vic View Post
              totally agree with you i stand in Q block , the person next to me said to me that he couldnt belive what he was hearing. me too, its about time we supported our players.

i have never rated him so i cant see why every one else does .:confused:
              you sound sensible mate-can't you tell the *****s to shut it?

Comment

i personally didnt hear theres only one lee camp, i heard "lee camp lee camp lee camp" which was drowned out by cerny, and it was only in the 1st half when camp come over to take a goal kick, all cause camps name is sung or blackstock to wave, they were two fans favourites, i just cant understand how people can winge about a bit of banter, that its going to dishearten the team, but a chorus of boos at the end wouldnt, if people used that voice they boo with and sing maybe it would encourage the players and make them work that 10/15 percent harder..
                ENGLAND AND QPR :red_heart:

Comment

The Blackstock chant was an absolute disgrace. I did clap Dex when the teams were announced, which I personally thought was Ok. Glad the Cherny chant nipped in the bud the Camp chant, which was another disgrace. If we all put the effort into chanting for our own players, and not the opposition it might do their confidence a lot of good, having said that, they have not done anything to deserve a chant, say for except Buzz. That chant is great and he must love it.
                  Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------
                  https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

yer i no wat a stupid thing to do
                    wat where they guna do if he scored, jump around singing his name

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
                      what where they guna do if he scored, jump around singing his name?

Know what?? I think the answer might even be: Yes.

Comment

balance of opinion seems to be against the so-called fans who were chanting dexter dexter give us a wave

do one

Comment

They should all be made to spell the word LOFT to be able to get in...........place would be totally empty.:amazing::shocked:
                          They seek him here.................

Comment

I could not hear the singing of Dexter's name in X block myself.Did see a large number of people applauding him all around when he came on.

Applauded him during team announcements though.Did not applaud Camp though.Glad to see the back of him.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
                              wat where they guna do if he scored, jump around singing his name
                              Now that wouldn't have surprised me.

Comment

cait-you are a star

Comment

Working...
                                X