Arry Redknapp - what does he need?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Felt View Post
    I'd add Diakite and Nelsen to that list.
    yer forgot Diakite tbh..and though Nelson is doing a decent job in defence he is 35 and to me looks the best of terrible back four

Comment

From other forums etc ive read,Joe Jordan is the real brains behind the whole Harry Outfit ,so i say we need Joe on board .
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

36 more points - thats it

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          yer forgot Diakite tbh..and though Nelson is doing a decent job in defence he is 35 and to me looks the best of terrible back four
          Yeah but he's only a one year deal and probably not on big wages. Should have only really been signed as a squad player at his age though.

Comment

There are 8 games to play until the window opens - so it is no use to talk about bringing in this space of time.
            I dont think Cesar, Bozingva, Nelsen, M'Bia, Granero, Park, Fabio, Diakite, Hoilett, Cisse are bad players, actually they are more skilful than players we are used to the alst 15 years or so.
            These are the players (among others) HR has to motivate to play to get results. At least 12 pionts needed from these games. The miracle man will make it happen.

Comment

Most important thing he needs right now is working out a game plan with the players he has to his disposal.
              One of the things i criticized MH for is how we do lack a game plan on the pitch and people are not knowing what to do themselves and have a feeling what other players are up to.
              Work on set pieces defending and attacking.
              Shooting practise could also come in handy.
              From Holland with love

Comment

Working...
              X