My vote goes to MAD DOG ALLEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My vote goes to MAD DOG ALLEN

Gillingham are up north playing Accrington Stanley on Sat, pop over to their hotel TF and make him an offer he can't refuse !
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

I've a better idea,lets not!

Comment

Sorry but Martin, just like Olly, does not fit the image the Board aspire to. I'm not saying he wouldn't do a good job but they are trying to raise global awareness and with that comes a certain image - which the mad dog, Warnock and Olly do not aspire to.
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

the guy is a prize c0ck, i had the dubious pleasure of meeting him through work and his right hand man had to step in and stop me knocking the khunt out

he walked into his office at brentford training ground and saw me kneeling behind his desk installing some equipment, he turns to his assistant and says..

"whats this $$$$ doing in my office?"

what he didn't know was this $$$$ is 6'3 when stood up and as a 80's norfolt boy i don't take being called a $$$$ well, i calmly walked over to him and with my nose a fag paper from his invite him to come out to the car park for a chat, the gutless little tw@t visibly crumbled and his assistant stepped in while he fled the office

mad dog?...weedy sad little puppy more like
        I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

Anti-English swine he is!
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Sorry to upset everyone on this day of glad tidings .........

Can I change my vote to Keith Hill then ? ? ?
            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
            X