Redknapp, we don't want you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redknapp, we don't want you!

I was very happy when we appointed Warnock, so glad when we got Hughes. So have to be careful now, just in case.

I am still happy we appointed Warnock. He did a great job to get us out of the Championship and we will all remember that. Unfortunately he did not quite fit in in the premiership. I was not overjoyed when we appointed Hughes, because I felt that personality wise he would not fit in at QPR. I was concerned that he appeared to appoint himself rather than be appointed by the club and was also concerned as to his leaving Fulham with "they do not have enough ambition" Hopefully the board have learnt from this. Appointing a new manager is always a bit of a gamble, but the Club do seem to have taken their time in making this appointment (if in fact Redknapp is appointed) as there were originally rumours of his coming to the club at least a month ago. All we can do now is give him our support and hope results improve.

Comment

Agree to a large extent with janemelanie though I think jury was still out on Warnock as a premiership manager, but I wasn't happy Hughes was appointed and I'm 50%-50% re. Redknapp. Fingers crossed, if he is appointed he can do the job. Rather have had Warnock with money to spend, or Holloway with money to spend to be honest.

Comment

I do not want Redknapp replacing Hughes anymore than I wanted Hughes replacing Warnock - in my opinion these two appointments were/are bad long-term choices for us in both instances. I hoped that Hughes would part company with the club after we barely survived on the last day (thanks Bolton). I now also hope that Redknapp will be with us only until the end of this season.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          I do not want Redknapp replacing Hughes anymore than I wanted Hughes replacing Warnock - in my opinion these two appointments were/are bad long-term choices for us in both instances. I hoped that Hughes would part company with the club after we barely survived on the last day (thanks Bolton). I now also hope that Redknapp will be with us only until the end of this season.
          That might be wise. Contract could involve two more years if we stay up.

Comment

Working...
          X