Striker on lone in January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Striker on lone in January

Since our striker are injured/out of form - we need someone in that department come Jan.
    With MH gone and the cost which goes with it I cant see us buying a striker but could go for a loan.
    Who could that be in your opinion

Guidetti or whatever his name is from man city on loan,accompanied by Peter crouch type signing on a perm,would be decent front 4 to chose from then.

Comment

emmanuel adebayor and wilfred zaha
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Guidetti is a great shout, he has immense talent and showed it last season at Feyenoord. He is what we are lacking, a forward with a bit of bite and determination. I would worry about the service to him though unless we are going to see a radical change in system under 'Arry.

Comment

From you heading i thought Loneranger was our new signing ........

Comment

Darren Bent and John Guidetti
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

um... got some misgivings about 'arry, but i reckon he'll get dudley junior back in january and he'll get him scoring.

Comment

Redknapp said on Sky sports that he doesn't expect a big spend in January. I think a striker and a centre back are essential but apart from that he needs to work with the players available. Whilst they may not be the same quality he had at Spurs when he took over, they are not as bad as form suggests. Diakite Cesar Granero Tarrabt Cisse Hoilett Faurlin Nelsen can be moulded into a decent side. Certainly one that can compete against Southampton, Reading, Norwich, Wigan Villa etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  Darren Bent and John Guidetti
                  He sold Bent from Spurs after he was their top scorer iirc, so clearly not a big fan.

With his MOTD connections he'll probably announce the coup double signing of Shearer and Lineker..... "They are not young, but have wealth of experience between them"...

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                    He sold Bent from Spurs after he was their top scorer iirc, so clearly not a big fan.

With his MOTD connections he'll probably announce the coup double signing of Shearer and Lineker.
                    .... "They are not young, but have wealth of experience between them"...
                    OK, thanks!!:=):
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Would be happy with Crouch and Guddetti as striking options

Comment

I believe the pair of them will complement each other quite well. I read somewhere that Crouch likes it very well in stoke, but you never know, I guess?
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

If we can get some points on the board before Xmas and get out the bottom 3 then it will help the cause in attracting players, but then we never thought we would get Cesar or Granero.
                          I do think that if Harry goes back with an offer for Dawson he will be convinced to link up

Comment

Dawson could be really useful. Question is, should we have offered him what he wanted in the summer? Our point tally could have been quite different if we had a leader in our defence.
                            I do also hope Harry will play Granero in a more attacking role.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

I think Dawson will be the first player on the list for Harry as Spurs were willing to sell.
                              If we pick up points before Xmas and early jan he could be a late deadline day signing

Comment

Working...
                              X