Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vine's performance

ok i have always rated vine as one of our best players

yet since he got back from his injury he hasn't been like what he used to, he came on today no work rate to close down the defenders and made little impact

even tho he has had a whole pre season to get fit, his fitness levels are just not good enough.

why is it that the opposition strikers are constantly closing down our gk or defenders, yet ours tend to just casually walk!

vine needs a kick up the #### gold,good player,admired him 4 luton.but **** knows whats happened to him.injury has set him back,but whats happened to his passion 4 the game?
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

like alot of players in our squad.. they have no passion or hunger..

only person on the pitch i saw with some remote fire in his belly was faurlin.. trying to gee on others..
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Must be hard for Vine to find passion when he knows the club are trying to offload him.
        Yet again, we don't make allowances for a player who has been out long-term with a very serious injury -- the club (and fans) need to show more patience instead of thinking, "Oh, he's a bit off the pace, let's get rid".

Have faith -- he will come good -- I just hope it's for us and not whichever club our impatient owners offload him to.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

He must be lacking sharpness.... but then again, to be fair to the lad he did have 1 nasty injury.... out for well over a year.... I just hope he isn't finished.

Comment

Last edited by paulmason; 23-08-2009, 09:38 AM.

Comment

I think that is why our owners waits a bit to splash the cash. We dont know wheter Cook,Vine, Buzz and Rowly ever will hit class again!! So to acheive our goal concerning P.L. We might have to buy 4 new players and most likely a new manager.

Comment

Needs a run of games and he will be fine, magilton needs to stick to a team week in week out id say thats why he lacks confidence,i feel the signing of tarrabt has unsettled the team hes either blocking vine playing or buzsaky and we all know he is our best player

Comment

Originally posted by pauly View Post
                  Needs a run of games and he will be fine, magilton needs to stick to a team week in week out id say thats why he lacks confidence,i feel the signing of tarrabt has unsettled the team hes either blocking vine playing or buzsaky and we all know he is our best player
                  magilton won't stick to one team tho...never did at ipswich either...thats why they were glad to see the back of him..
                  as for vine.....he should be playing a few in the reserves to build the courage back up.

Comment

Working...
                  X