Is this what's happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this what's happened?

The club have been talking to the players as is their right. They've heard the discontent about training, tactics, and Hughes relationship with the players. MH has been hauled in to explain himself. MH is then seen at training. Beard turns up to let people know he's watching what's going on.

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
    The club have been talking to the players as is their right. They've heard the discontent about training, tactics, and Hughes relationship with the players. MH has been hauled in to explain himself. MH is then seen at training. Beard turns up to let people know he's watching what's going on.
    Then got sacked

Comment

Has he been seen at training?

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
        Has he been seen at training?
        yes and he is doing the pre-match press conference tomorrow.

Comment

I hope MH is not losing any sleep over this - would hate to see him lose his concentration and make wrong decisions because it will affect our team performance and we might find ourselves in the relegation zone.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

i'm not in the know or anything, but is the following scenario plausible: mark hughes has not been sacked (or asked to resign) and senior figures including the board are split on the decision on change vs stability (although patience appears to be wearing thin even for hughes's supporters)?

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              I hope MH is not losing any sleep over this - would hate to see him lose his concentration and make wrong decisions because it will affect our team performance and we might find ourselves in the relegation zone.

Comment

Working...
              X