• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can only hope when Fernandes gets back on Thursday he will sack him

Will be a disgrace if Hughes is still the manger come the Man U match

Comment

We have a problem.

Comment

It looks like Phillip Beard cannot make the decision to sack Mar Hughes. Only Tony can!
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          Being an overseas fan I contribute less to the club in the form of money for match tickets than most of you but I had planned a longer trip to London early next year, hoping to attend not one but two matches. Yesterday evening, when it became clear that Hughes is not getting the sack after all he has done to deserve it, I made up my mind that I will not buy match tickets and I will not set my foot in there. I will just go and feed the squirrels in the parks instead of attending the shambles that are QPR matches with him in charge.
          You could always turn up and join in the Hughes out chorus!
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

not to be too conversational but saying we need a turnaround isn't saying much, surely stronger words or stating the backing Hughes has had, even putting his own neck on the line (Beard) and stating things cannot continue would have been the thing to do, as it stands no one dares criticise Hughes and that's f****d

Comment

Isn´t there a board meeting taking place tonight?
              Maybe he could get the sack shortly afterwards?
              (Here´s hoping,anyway?)
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

I fear Beardo is another one bought into the MH/KJ myth. I always felt his crowing on SSN about all the hard work and good business that he did on deadline day was a little unnecessary.

Comment

Hughes remains in control of the side following a disappointing loss to Southampton and took charge of training on Tuesday as the build-up to Saturday's trip to Manchester United begins.

Beard, who held a two-hour meeting with Hughes on Monday, was at the training ground again a day later but brushed off suggestions that his presence is part of any increased scrutiny on the manager.
                  Maybe tactics have been questioned

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                    Maybe tactics have been questioned
                    What tactics?
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Maybe I'm putting two and two together but being there allows him to speak to players maybe he wasn't just observing them

Comment

Working...
                      X