No announcement yet.

What game changing centre-backs or strikers could we have realistically signed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What game changing centre-backs or strikers could we have realistically signed

given that we were likely to be a very low league team this season? Would you have honestly spent money on lower league unknowns to keep us up? These are the two positions that teams need to be strong in.

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
    given that we were likely to be a very low league team this season? Would you have honestly spent money on lower league unknowns to keep us up? These are the two positions that teams need to be strong in.
    Know he's not a centre half but I really feel we miss taiwo a lot would have gone all out to get him , beast of a player . Young British striker like Charlie Austin and maybe someone like Olson of west brom as I think at the start of the season he didn't have a lot left on his contract . Obviously not now but at the start of the season it might have been a goer .

Comment

Gorkks,raid palace again for Glenn Murray,and tap up spurs again for Dawson.
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Mackrell Smith
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

jonas olsen.....wilfred zaha....peter whittingham
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Marvin Emnes. Pope from ?. He scores loads of goals. Vegard Forren from Molde is also a very good CB who is recommeded to Prem clubs by Solskjær. Everton is considering him.
            Last edited by Shania; 20-11-2012, 08:56 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

would be happy to have kept Heider Helgassen
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Missed a trick in not going for Jordan Rhodes,certainly knows where the net is.

Comment

Ted tried his best to get the club to go in for him. We even had a petition, remember.

Comment

I think Alex is the one who got away whould have shored us up the end of last season and this

Comment

Alex - why wouldn't he have turned out to be just another lazy mercenary along the lines of Bosingwa etc? His career path is more or less the same. I'd imagine if we hadn't signed Bosingwa and had Dyer and Onuoha playing at RB people would be saying Bosingwa was the one that got away...

Gorkks - Please, take off the daft rose-tinted specs. He's part of one of the two defences in the division that are actually worse than ours. Do you think many other prem clubs are looking at Reading and thinking 'we really ought to sign that Gorkks chap'?

Comment

My suggestion:

Kone - went to Wigan for £3m. Plays like a motivated Cisse, though perhaps the two players are a bit too similar for us to have warranted buying him in the summer.

Comment

Dan $hittu would have done better than Anton Ferdinand!
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Bassong was a poosibility

Comment

Paul Daniels, David Copperfield and Ali Bongo might just do it
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X