Ian Taylor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian Taylor

Rumours suggesting Mark Hughes has been sacked as #QPR manager tonight are NOT true #QPR

That's it then, end of speculation.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

think he's gone but cant be announced officially due to tying up of loose ends. Announced tomorrow i reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        That's it then, end of speculation.
        Im not saying that I dont believe club officials. What I will say is...

Hughes has been sacked but wont be announced until Harry or Rafa or whoever takes over or agrees terms.

Football is all fun and games.. Hes gone but got told to keep his mouth shut

Comment

If the decision taken is to retain him, then relegation is now assured.

Comment

A crushing disappointment. Hughes does not deserve the loyalty he has been rewarded with, some of the piety he has spouted is an insult to Fernandes.

Comment

Gotta agree,they wont announce it tonight,but i think he'll be gone tomorrow,oh joy !!!

Comment

Like I said, I reckon he has.

Im with VBlock.. He's gone but it hasnt been allowed to be announced just yet

Comment

Find out tomorrow coz I assume he'll be taking training if still employed.

Comment

Questions now have to be asked about Beard's conduct. If Hughes is staying, why the hell is he interfering in the manager's preparations for a tough game ahead? Hughes could have run the training session and had the meeting after.

Comment

I think the pictures of training that are in the mail from today are a pretty good indication. If he was staying do not see why he would let assistants and coaches run the session when there is surely game breakdown and analysis from the weekend to run over.

Comment

Some of you seem certain he has got the bullet, but if he is taking training tomorrow as the club suggest, why the confidence? Surely if Fernandes intends to sack him why have him train the team? He may as well have the Tea dispenser take training.

Comment

Originally posted by Sminky View Post
                          Some of you seem certain he has got the bullet, but if he is taking training tomorrow as the club suggest, why the confidence? Surely if Fernandes intends to sack him why have him train the team? He may as well have the Tea dispenser take training.
                          Its a funny old business... The NW sacking was a little bit of a shock IMO.

This is no different, hes getting paid to do a job, simple as that. He knew the gig a while back. TF is a strong man still regardless of him backing him prior.

He will take charge of training etc until Whoever it is has agreed officially.

THings are done differently currently, and I also have faith in the footy source.

Comment

The key word in Taylors tweet is 'tonight'.

Comment

Perhaps he is going to training to say goodbye.

Comment

Working...
                              X