Hughes meeting with Board this afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
    You can still get 1/4 on hughes going with WH so not suspended !!
    Indeed. Invest now. If you didn't when it was 2/1 prior to the predictable Southampton debacle.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Just had a text about this thread. FYI I do not post on any forum called 606 I occasionally post on here or Reports site so not me posting I'm afraid.
      To my mind, he is a goner today then. Always thought he was (by always I meant since late last week!) with the only doubt I had being that you had said he wasnt and obviously youve gotta pretty spot on track record but if it aint even you saying that then I think its bye bye Sparkie as of this evening.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        To my mind, he is a goner today then. Always thought he was (by always I meant since late last week!) with the only doubt I had being that you had said he wasnt and obviously youve gotta pretty spot on track record but if it aint even you saying that then I think its bye bye Sparkie as of this evening.
        Let's hope so. I think everyone including the board and even Hughes can see it now.

Comment

Why would tony keep backing Hughes on twitter and then sack him ?

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
            Based upon him assuming we would have beaten Reading & Soton at home? Tony hasnt backed him recently - since the Soton game he seems as pi$$ed off as us fans are. I think the axe is just waiting to be dropped on Sparky's head tbh - highly doubt he will be in charge at Old Trafford Saturday.

Soton game was the straw that broke the camels back for alot of us pro-keeping Hughes fans, me included.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

What I said on Report was that I heard Redknapp turned us down last week but obviously he's gonna turn down the first offer. Not to fussed if people believe or not its not a biggie hardcore fans like Isleworth & Hammersmith & Walkonby know my source is A1 so it's normally gospel. Pete has said on twitter no offer was made with his track record I'd take that with a large pinch of. It will all come out in the wash as they say.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                he can honestly claim to have given mh his fullest support but having seen this weekends debacle..etc etc
                I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  Just had a text about this thread. FYI I do not post on any forum called 606 I occasionally post on here or Reports site so not me posting I'm afraid.
                  Have you heard anything about the meeting this afternoon Ric?

Comment

just wanted to ask of the source ?

Comment

I haven't mate no. Sorry

Comment

Based upon him assuming we would have beaten Reading & Soton at home? Tony hasnt backed him recently - since the Soton game he seems as pi$$ed off as us fans are. I think the axe is just waiting to be dropped on Sparky's head tbh - highly doubt he will be in charge at Old Trafford Saturday.

Soton game was the straw that broke the camels back for alot of us pro-keeping Hughes fans, me included.
                        Me too Matty

Comment

And me.

Comment

same here.

Comment

I was pro keeping him a bit longer than the Everton game, but I thought his team and tactics for the Arsenal game were wrong and he should have gone after that (even with a dodgy 'offside' goal deciding the game).

As for who'd take the job, Redknapp wants it (that was reasonably clear on MotD on Saturday, he was just being diplomatic about the question).

Redknapp starting tomorrow would give him some preparation time and to check out his options for the team and tactics for Utd without any real pressure (no one seriously expects anything from there). He would then have a better idea for a difficult but potential point(s) winning game at Sunderland on Tuesday. After that another chance forthe elusive win against Villa.

So please, Beard & Fernandes, act quickly to rid us of Hughes and his backroom team. They are taking QPR down, down, down. QPR are the only club without a win this season in the four English divisions.. and he has had since January to organise and assemble a squad at a cost of close to £30M to achieve ths current shambles. The man is a disgrace and Al Fayed was absolutely right about him.

Comment

we need to liven up now and get him out. redknapps the man to take us forward. some of the football he played wih spurs was amazing. id love abit of that at loftus rd. its the only glimmer of hope im clinging to at the moment is the possibility he could be gone today.

Comment

Working...
                                X