Lambert over Harry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lambert over Harry

I have never been a fan of checquebook Harry, and I would rather Lambert got sacked before Sparky so that we could move in for him.

Lambert? Have you seen how Villa are doing? Fark that, rather stick with Hughes - who probably has more character than Lambert n all.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
      I have never been a fan of checquebook Harry, and I would rather Lambert got sacked before Sparky so that we could move in for him.
      Are you crazy?
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Just trust me on this lads, Lambert would be a disaster for you, his sides can't defend!

When he joined us we were in League 1, we already had a decent side then imo. And you know yourself we got lucky when we beat you, we got lucky a lot last year.

For attacking, Lambert is a great manager, but defence wise, its very leaky.

When we beat Man Utd Saturday, only 3, yes 3, of Lamberts signings started that game, and one of them was our keeper.

If you could get Rednapp you'd be doing well, but what I don't get is why a proven, good manager is struggling with you.

You've just been unlucky in the games I've seen, and dodgy refs haven't helped you much either.

I'd be tempted to stick with Sparky myself, at least for a few more games, I'm sure you'll get out of this bad run.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiz View Post
          You've just been unlucky in the games I've seen, and dodgy refs haven't helped you much either.
          We haven't been unlucky, we've been crap.

Comment

Working...
          X