Read this and weep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read this and weep

An open letter from a Man City fan to QPR fans ...

Welcome to life under Leslie, you have my greatest sympathies QPR fans.

No structure, no team cohesion, conceding hatfuls of goals from set pieces and throwing away leads. Scapegoating players, blaming expectations - referees, injuries, bad fortune... ad infinitum.

Constantly stressing the need for time, more time, and more money (to be thoughtlessly spunked on overpaid, ageing, completely past it players looking for a last payday).

Above all, never taking responsibility for the team's failings and always, even from the deepest depths of obscurity, finding an excuse for the team's failings, and his own.

The man is a charlatan, and an arrogant, odious one at that. Unfortunately QPR are finding that out the hard way.

His time at Blackburn was an anomaly and shouldn't be used to gauge his ability as a manager, he as achieved nothing of any merit or note as a manager, and the longer he stays in management the more glaring his limitations and downright deficiencies become.

Get rid QPR, I speak as a once highly frustrated, occasionally indignant with rage City fan. Now I'm a highly content City fan, eternally grateful his club now has a capable manager at the reigns of his club.

I still have horrific flashbacks from the Hughes era;

Losing 3-0 at home to Nottingham forest in the FA Cup. Losing away at Brighton in the League Cup. Throwing away 2 goal leads, losing from winning positions.

Scapegoating players like Elano and ostracising them from the side while playing Darius Vassell in their place, eventually swallowing his pride and reinstating Elano to the side to the tune of half a dozen MoTM performances.

Playing Richards as a defensive mid, and a left back. Moving a headless chicken DM (Gelson Fernandes) to right back when we had the lead at home to Liverpool and eventually losing 2-3.

Playing a 35 year old Sylvinho at LB vs Lennon at WHL with Robinho as a wideman directly in front of him in a 442 and getting hammered 3-0, having travelled down in below freezing temperatures the week before Christmas.

Lumbering you with countless mercenaries on inflated wages, with a number of jobs for the boys.

Eight straight league draws.

The list is endless.

I hate that man with a passion, and I'm not the hateful type. Al-Fayed had him right, read his open letter on Hughes.

But I digress, you have my sympathies QPR, I'll bring the champagne when Hughes is given his P45.

Also, beware QPR fans, expect Fernandes to become public enemy number one once he drops the axe on Leslie's clueless head, Leslie has many friends in Fleet Street and they don't take too kindly to him being given his directions to the dole queue.
    Heaven has a road, but no one travels it, hell has no gate but men will dig to get there

thats our manager your talking about!:omg-:

sling ya hook!

" Al-Fayed had him right, read his open letter on Hughes."

care to post it.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I wish we had 2-0 leads to throw away, that sounds like Christmas to me!

Comment

Al-Fayed-Letter.jpg
        http://mobro.co/dantashtic
        http://twitter.com/danarnie

Comment

well we certainly have learn the hard way

Comment

thanks for posting dan. interesting read.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Pleasure.

Also, for the people with bad eyesight....

http://mobro.co/dantashtic
              http://twitter.com/danarnie

Comment

Sounds about right . They can't all be wrong can they , every Fulham fan / city fan I speak to says pretty much the same thing . Mr Hughes you've been found out for what you are now kindly **** off and take your boring, pathetic and horrendously prepared " football ideas" with you

Comment

There is a pattern! Lets hope TF can swallow his pride and sack him and appoint Harry ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by WE ARE QPR! View Post
                    There is a pattern! Lets hope TF can swallow his pride and sack him and appoint Harry ASAP!
                    I think its his wallet that's the issue for him rather than pride.

Comment

Working...
                    X