No announcement yet.

Warnock has another dig at Hughes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The deeper into the mire we sink, the more desperate Mark Hughes sounds.
    Only natural that amidst the barbs aimed at him, he should try and defend his tenure thus far.
    But, from the 0-5 drubbing that pile of crap, Swinesea, gave us on the opening day, until yesterday's sorry performance at the hands of what is basically a Championship side bristling with Championship quality players, is down to Mark Hughes, and Mark Hughes only.

Comment

Neil has every right to reply , I have a feeling that Hughes is starting to have to work hard to find people/events to blame. I would never wnat to see us fail nor wish bad upon us but its hard to stay positive when there are quotes and media comments flying about that are showing him in a very bad light!.

Comment

Neil has every right to reply , I have a feeling that Hughes is starting to have to work hard to find people/events to blame. I would never want to see us fail nor wish bad upon us but its hard to stay positive when there are quotes and media comments flying about that are showing him in a very bad light!.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          **** off warncock ya two faced cnt
          my life some people have short memories,warnock one of the best things to happen to this club in years.i would have him back in a heart beat, as he more than anyone deserved a crack at the prem,and would have a better record than mr smoke and mirrors.

Comment

Quite right Neil, your successor had royally F ## cked the club up to a point where it is unrecognisable to the club you left in a better points position. To have the nerve to blame the previous set up is beyond belief

Comment

Like him or not, can anybody disagree with what he said there? I know I certainly can't .
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                Seems like fair comment to me.

If Hughes is going to mouth off that he's still dealing with problems from Warnock's reign then Neil is surely allowed to reply!
                Absolutely true. If Hughes is daft enough to pin the blame on Warnock he deserves all the stick he gets in return. Warnock saw the value of Helguson, clearly Hughes did not.

Comment

I miss Heidar, I also worry that Hughes will drive Mackie out of the club if he's allowed to stay. They are the players the club needs right now, honest pro's.

Comment

ole warnkock better focus on his own team.

no wins in 7 games! not long before that fat sweaty old trout is out of football forever.

how is that old drunk keith curle getting on?
                    Last edited by Hitman34; 19-11-2012, 01:43 AM.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                    X