can we debate hughes tactics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can we debate hughes tactics

this going to be a difficult debate,as he dosnt seem to have any tactics but lets start with corners im amazed how many goals we have scored from them this season

how many exactly have we scored...............er none
    his brilliant away form how many away games have we won...............eer none
    hughes personality how much has he got........................................er none
    his strikers how many has he got............................................... ...er none
    his defence how many defenders has he got....................................er none
    his chances of stying up are............................................... .........er none
    having got relegated which he should of acheive by christmas what chances has he got of rebuilding a promotion side.............................................. .................................................. .er none

WELL I DONT WANT TO BE UNREASONABLE DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT
    HUGHES AT ALL I KNOW HE IS A SNAPPY DRESSER,discus gentlemen
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

you probably summed it up to perfection Ted, if he is still in a job in a fortnight, reckon the debate will become a tad more abusive
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

yes

yes yes yes if hes still in the job by tuesday he will be wearing a advacado bidet as a hat
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Bang on assessment

Comment

His can tell you things you want to hear.

Comment

Working...
          X