Weve got no chance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weve got no chance

5mill for Earnshaw,worlds gone mad.Thats our striker search over then if thats the prices going round for players like that when we wont spend 2mill.:waaaht:

More...
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Swap him for Hall?

I would.

Comment

They wont if some mugs going to pay silly money.thinks we should of got a bit more for lazy Dex now.

Comment

where does it say we are after the midget?

Comment

It doesnt but if thats the money needed to get a half decent striker...............with our board AGey and HH will be playing till there 80 at LR

Comment

Well I guess when the season has started other clubs know you must be desperate if you are in the market, particularly for a striker. Pete says on another thread we will have a striker by next saturday, and if so that is really great news. But I suspect we might end up paying more for him than we wd have done if we had got it all done and dusted in the close season.

Comment

our scouts should wake up.could of had beckford when he was at wealdstone
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

So pay it! That unfortunately is what it will cost at this point of the season we have left it to late clubs know that if you are bidding for a player now it;s because you are desperate to get sum1 in before the window shuts and hence the price goes up!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                  So pay it! That unfortunately is what it will cost at this point of the season we have left it to late clubs know that if you are bidding for a player now it;s because you are desperate to get sum1 in before the window shuts and hence the price goes up!

You know that ,i know that but will the powers that be listen:(

Comment

£5m!!!

Well now you all know why we didn't bring a striker in, as soon as QPR get involved the price rockets up!

Comment

Working...
                    X