The things Harry should do first on monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    got to agree about ceasar, don't know what all the fuss about him is all about, if we get Harry think Dawson may change his mind about joining us
    You are joking mate if it wasn't for him we would have been smashed in the last few games, his saves have been class.

Comment

Cesar has been class, its a moot point. Anyone claiming otherwise hasn't seen him play at Loftus Road. I can't remember a goal he could have been expected to have done better on, he's been superb for us.

Comment

Surprised to see Cesar get knocked, I think he's done really well in an underperforming team. There's plenty of others who should take some stick.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

That Cesar is even at QPR is a miracle in itself and he's been fantastic for the club, he must be wondering what the hell is happening around him. I also suspect thats part of the problem, the language barrier, I don't think a majority of the players are capable of communicating with each other.

Comment

Each to their own opinions, but mine is that those suggestions are either wrong, against the rules or in some cases nonsense. Nelsen and Cesar have been two of the best performers in the side.

Comment

Has anyone seen any of the goals conceded at home this season and not thought that each of them were down to individual or collective errors and fairly easily preventable. To blame Cesar for them is an absolute joke.

Comment

Blame Ferdinand if kicked the ball in his own goal.

Duh
                Queens Park Rangers, simply the best.

Comment

Working...
                X