Time to start getting nasty again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to start getting nasty again

I know it's a couple of weeks off before Villa at home, but we need the hostility back now, not the last five games. I see Hughes was claiming the plaudits in the 'Mail' for the wins against Liverpool, Stoke and Spurs at the backend last season. It was us who made the difference. We started on Liverpool after they went two up and got the result. We need to do it for us.

Too many passengers in the crowd now.

Comment

I agree, it was the homes fans that made the difference last season, NOT Hughes, who has never won an away game for us!

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
        Too many passengers in the crowd now.
        Do your bit and others will join in

Comment

Whether I was wrong or in the right with other fans at Euston last season coming back from Bolton and having a go at some of the players. They then went and won the next 5 home game showing a bit of character. Mark Bowen admits that was a defining most of the season as it was a wake up call to the players. I would love half an hour with some of those players. I would tell them what is about pride and wearing the shirt. Some of those players could not give a flying to55.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
          X