Where is the fight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the fight?

We are not down yet. Where is the spirit we had at the end of last season as we teetered on the brink? Keep Calm, we are staying up!

Realistically, we need 38 points to have a reasonable chance of staying up. We now have 4 points after 12 matches so we need another 34 in our remaining 26 matches = 1.3 points per match. Not exactly a torrid pace.

If we can get in somebody who will get this squad playing up to potential then I am sure we can do it as I do believe we have the players to make this happen. And I'm confident the dour Welshman will be gone in the next couple of days. He had three relatively easy matches to turn it around and he has failed.
    Last edited by dsqpr; 18-11-2012, 03:16 AM.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

As bad as Hughes has been for many reasons Doug, I'm really starting to doubt whether the quality of this squad is near as good as he, and many of us thought going in to the season!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Of course there is no fight when we have players coming only for money with no desire of hunger to play. Last season we had a couple of players who had fighting spirits as many of them got us promoted: Helguson, Derry, Hill, Smith, Buzsaky. I am not saying they are great players but at least had better impact than the current clowns!
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
      X