Enough is enough.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough is enough.

Ive backed hughes to the hilt this season but seriously, that was a disgraceful performance.
    Mackie, nelsen and taarabt for me were the only ones to come out of that with any credit.
    Something has to change and, as much as i hate to finally admit it, that has to be the manager.

On a side note, mackie, nelsen, traore and derry were the only ones to clap the fans at the end. Another disgrace.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

You and me bth mate . Today is enough for me he has to go .
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

the club is rotten like a somalians teeth
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        the club is rotten like a somalians teeth
        lmao
        ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

I do think MH bought too many "star" players or mercenaries if you wanna call them that, but even though I wanted MH to succeed with his long term project I am sorry to say that I agree - enough is enough! MH OUT!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Ive backed hughes to the hilt this season but seriously, that was a disgraceful performance.
            Mackie, nelsen and taarabt for me were the only ones to come out of that with any credit.
            Something has to change and, as much as i hate to finally admit it, that has to be the manager.

On a side note, mackie, nelsen, traore and derry were the only ones to clap the fans at the end. Another disgrace.
            Well said, that's about how I feel, I kept hoping Sparky would turn this around but we're regressing! He brought these uninterested players in, he chooses who plays and he sets the formation so how can he not fall all the sword for a winless in 12 start! As for not acknoledging the fans, my stream cut off before that but that is a disgrace to the club!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

100% agree. I have never warmed to Hughes but felt long term project looked good. Got to go now

Comment

Working...
              X