Dexter Blackstock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter Blackstock

So, now it is obvious to anyone with half a brain cell that Blackstock WAS shipped out by the board and not the manager last season, does anyone know what he did that was so heinous to Mr Briatore?

I would actually be more content if, like Lee Camp, Dex was moved on for off the field issues as if he was moved on on the basis of Briatore / Paladini's judgement of football skills, then we should all be worried on who's next.

Anyone know WHY he went and hasn't been replaced?

:devil:

Well, there isn't point going on about it now, he's gone, not our player, sold......

He just did not fit the faces at QPR, I have no idea why, but I just do not think they wanted him...also he was the only player with any value and he was coming to the end of his contract, so I guess it made sense to sell him as he did not want to stay.

We are working on bringing in a new striker soon.....

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
      Well, there isn't point going on about it now, he's gone, not our player, sold......

He just did not fit the faces at QPR, I have no idea why, but I just do not think they wanted him...also he was the only player with any value and he was coming to the end of his contract, so I guess it made sense to sell him as he did not want to stay.

We are working on bringing in a new striker soon.....
      Are you saying this because you know who? Or because you have been told we are looking?

Comment

probably not boutique enough!!!
        CHAMPIONS
        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

We should not have sold Blackstock, would love to know why we did.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete I hope connelly plays to highlight how average Blackstock is although I doubt magilton will play him.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I didn't mind selling him as long as he got replaced with quality! He has been replaced with an unheard of journeyman Italian! Get in someone who knows the Championship!
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Hammersmith spot on mate!
                Crying out for Blackstock just highlights what a pi ss poor state our forward line is
                Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 22-08-2009, 10:13 AM.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

shoot dexter blackstock................

we're gonna shoot dexter blackstock............shoot dexter blackstock!!!!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

good luck dex................lmao
                    5/1 i may fill my boots..lol

Comment

:scorn:
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X