Don't turn us in to Blackburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't turn us in to Blackburn

I know Mark Hughes as a manager divides opinion for all QPR fans and every fan deserves to voice their own opinion on whether they think he should stay or go but the only thing I would ask is not to make us another Blackburn. When I look at other clubs and then at QPR the thing that stands out is that our supporters are different. When we got thumped in our local derby at Fulham last year we didn't boo the team but stayed united no matter what we thought of the performance. We realise that even if we are unhappy at the manager or the team lowering their confidence further and adding another problem into the mix is not going to help. I know last season we were the underdogs which really helped us get behind the team win, lose or draw but I really hope we have the same mentality this season. If people feel strongly about replacing the manager at 5pm today then let's find a way of voicing our opinion in a way that doesn't destroy the players confidence and make it more difficult to perform. I strongly believe that Blackburn would have stayed up last year if it wasn't for their supporters and we are not like them no matter what the situation is. We are not like most fans. We have been through hell and back in football terms so have seen situations that make sitting bottom of the premier league seem like a picnic. And I know part of the problem is the players and people want to let them know their anger but it will not help and repairing lost confidence takes time that we just don't have. Let's give them our support and if there is still frustrations lets channel them in the most productive arenas after the game.

Agreed. I still back MARK. i´m sure we will buy a few defenders and a striker or two in the January window
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      I know Mark Hughes as a manager divides opinion for all QPR fans and every fan deserves to voice their own opinion on whether they think he should stay or go but the only thing I would ask is not to make us another Blackburn. When I look at other clubs and then at QPR the thing that stands out is that our supporters are different. When we got thumped in our local derby at Fulham last year we didn't boo the team but stayed united no matter what we thought of the performance. We realise that even if we are unhappy at the manager or the team lowering their confidence further and adding another problem into the mix is not going to help. I know last season we were the underdogs which really helped us get behind the team win, lose or draw but I really hope we have the same mentality this season. If people feel strongly about replacing the manager at 5pm today then let's find a way of voicing our opinion in a way that doesn't destroy the players confidence and make it more difficult to perform. I strongly believe that Blackburn would have stayed up last year if it wasn't for their supporters and we are not like them no matter what the situation is. We are not like most fans. We have been through hell and back in football terms so have seen situations that make sitting bottom of the premier league seem like a picnic. And I know part of the problem is the players and people want to let them know their anger but it will not help and repairing lost confidence takes time that we just don't have. Let's give them our support and if there is still frustrations lets channel them in the most productive arenas after the game.
      Amen to that, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        **** that, Hughes Out!

Comment

Working...
        X