No announcement yet.

As zamora is a doubt for tomorrow....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a great decision to let Helgerson go ............

BUT hey-ho , that's why you pay big money for a ' top ' manager to make the right decisions week in week out
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

What really makes no sense is that Andy Johnson got injured on 18 September and we then only had 2 strikers (if I can count correctly), so why did DJ go to Ipswich at the beginning of October?

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
        What really makes no sense is that Andy Johnson got injured on 18 September and we then only had 2 strikers (if I can count correctly), so why did DJ go to Ipswich at the beginning of October?
        My guess is the 25 man squad was already named , something that dj wasn't for some bizzare reason included in . Think he's been sent out on loan to regaine some match fitness/sharpness so that he can come back in January ready to rock and roll

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          My guess is the 25 man squad was already named , something that dj wasn't for some bizzare reason included in . Think he's been sent out on loan to regaine some match fitness/sharpness so that he can come back in January ready to rock and roll

Exactly, the squad was named end of August.

To be honest i think the 25 man thing is a joke. IF a club have players they employ, they should be able to play them as and when they want. There is a restriction on transfers with the windows, so wh ythe need for squad limitations.. yes you could argue it's to stop rich clubs buying even more endless top players, but if they do, so what, they will still field 11 top players regardless. I think the 25 only in fact hinders lower clubs like ourselves, and that's a perfect example, we have a striker injured for season, have a ready made replacement on our F£$$%ng payroll yet can't choose him until January... when the Transfer window opens, even though we don't need to transfer him... ridiculous imo.

AS for today and especially all this Mackie talk, please people get real. Comments on here about needs to play because of workrate and needing players who will fight..... Here's an idea, how about playing players that can actually play... just a thought. FOr everyone saying Cisse lacks workrate he doesn't. I bet they are the same people saying he's always offside... Well he's offside becasue he's always making good runs and sometiomes the pas isnt quick enough (hello Adel!!). IF he wasn't making runs, say he's lazy, you can't have it both ways.

Also, against Reading, in the 2nd half he scored then put 2 on a plate which first Adel, then Zamora should've buried... When has Mackie put a telling pass to anyone?

If workrate anf fight is all that matters perhaps we should sign some Polish boxers in Jan as they would clearly be the best option given the logic on here.
          Last edited by Del; 17-11-2012, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X