Hughes: QPR need precious win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hughes: QPR need precious win

QPR boss Mark Hughes has pledged to go all out for victory in the crucial 'six-pointer' with Southampton at Loftus Road.

More...

Well, if we need a win we better play 4-4-2 and bloody go for it.

come on hughesy and shut up some of the moaning prats on here.

you r'sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Not only do we need to win, it has to emphatic. 1-0 or even 2-0 won't be enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        Well, if we need a win we better play 4-4-2 and bloody go for it.

come on hughesy and shut up some of the moaning prats on here.

you r'sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
        what prats are you referring too ? the ones not happy with "Hughesy's" record at QPR?

Comment

Come on you R'sssss!!!

And that includes Mark Hughes!

Sparky's blue and white army!
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Will Southampton be the match that in years to come Hughes can say of it "my job was on the line in that match. the players were nervous, i was nervous, and we played really badly. but we just managed to grab that precious win in the last minute and from there we never looked back. I will always be thankful to the fans for that, because they showed that day they understood the true meaning of loyalty." Or will he be saying next week "the chairman and players still believed in me but sadly the boo boys forced me out. I'm stepping down and Eddie Nedzwecki will be leading the team out at Old Trafford." Some of that is down to you, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              Will Southampton be the match that in years to come Hughes can say of it "my job was on the line in that match. the players were nervous, i was nervous, and we played really badly. but we just managed to grab that precious win in the last minute and from there we never looked back. I will always be thankful to the fans for that, because they showed that day they understood the true meaning of loyalty." Or will he be saying next week "the chairman and players still believed in me but sadly the boo boys forced me out. I'm stepping down and Eddie Nedzwecki will be leading the team out at Old Trafford." Some of that is down to you, folks.
              Hopefully that one. Can he do any worse than Hughes has? lol

Comment

A win any which way is whats needed so we can all breath a sigh of relief !!

Comment

as long as we give it it a go i will be happy , just cant watch those 2 cart horses up front going thru the motions . hughes needs to sit them down in the morning and say whos up for it today . we need 11 men out there no slackers or shirkers ... come on u Rs

Comment

Hughes says we need a win to turn the corner and kick start the winning habit - that's true enough so I will take a scrappy and nervy 1 nil with an og off the keeper's back side............if that's what it takes to turn things around and starting putting a run of results together.
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                    X