When the chips are down........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the chips are down........

should we be looking to field our more dedicated players? Is it time for Derry to partner Faurlin and Diakite in Midfield? To put Hill in at CB for his died hard attitude and 'never give up' approach? Mackie to start again? Even Ephriem who has a point to prove. Saints aren't that good.

Mackie and Hill have scored more than Zamora, Ferdinand etc over the last two seasons and Derry breaks up opposition play better than anyone else we have. So why not? I'd rather have Hill in the box attacking Taarabts corners and free kicks than Ferdinand, Onuaha etc.

Playing nice football with Granero in the centre and two wingbacks, who cant defend, hasn't got us any where so why not good old Rangers 442 with plenty of fight?
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

I don't think it is the way to go personally. Derry always looked out of his depth in the PL last season - if he had the legs it would be different. I know your point about Saints not being great, but they can score goals.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

We've played 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 for most of the season and it hasn't worked.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
      X