Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fitz hall....bench or not?

i would like to see gorkss and stewart as a pairing and hall as sub

something about hall...injury prone and imo has been poor vfm.

club capt for a week once, now not in frame....

if either gorkss or stewart injured, then connolly comes in...

Hall has had his run, now it it time to allow others to have a go..... so yes he should bench it...

Comment

From what I've seen of him so far, he's been very good. Why drop him?

Comment

Drop that no good injury prone long ball merchant please!!!
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

His distribution is very poor and one-dimensional and he is too easily turned. We were watching his heading on Tuesday and at Plymouth and he fails to make contact with most 50-50 aerial balls.
          Should NOT be keeping Gorkss and Connelly out of the team (nor should Stewart).
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

If we want to be serious about promotion and the future of this club in the next 5 years, Connolly is the first choice. Personally I;d play Gorkss, but if not then Stewart.

Comment

I can't for the life of me see how Hall can get in the side ahead of Connolly. Hall as we know usually costs us a goal a game.

Blackpool- he gave away the ball for their goal
              Plymouth- he missed his header which saw Gorks conceed an own goal
              Bristol City- he slipped and Maynard scored

How can he stay in the side?
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                If we want to be serious about promotion and the future of this club in the next 5 years, Connolly is the first choice. Personally I;d play Gorkss, but if not then Stewart.
                think Connolly isn't been rushed back so not dropped as such

i'd go with Connolly (when fully fit) and Gorrks, until Connolly is fit Hall or Stewart pretty much the same i think

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                  think Connolly isn't been rushed back so not dropped as such

i'd go with Connolly (when fully fit) and Gorrks, until Connolly is fit Hall or Stewart pretty much the same i think
                  All our defenders are fit. Magilton just prefering Hall which is baffling. He was toilet last season.
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

im not going to start talking about Hall too much, as im sure people know my opinion about him! However, i know that Adebola will push him off the ball far too easily, and Blackstock will EASILY beat him in the air. Stewart will be the best we have to competing with their arial and physical threat. But sorry - i forgot he got voted player of the last year last season, so he wont play. Connolly should be in too - but once again, i forgot hes one of our best players - so he wont make it either

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                      I can't for the life of me see how Hall can get in the side ahead of Connolly. Hall as we know usually costs us a goal a game.

Blackpool- he gave away the ball for their goal
                      Plymouth- he missed his header which saw Gorks conceed an own goal
                      Bristol City- he slipped and Maynard scored

How can he stay in the side?
                      Without those three goals, we would have 7 points.
                      The Plymouth one was an absolute howler of a casual half-hearted attempt to make contact and Gorkss got the blame, it would seem, having then been DROPPED for Bristol -- disgusting.
                      Hall hardly EVER wins a header, even against 5'2" shortar$es.
                      Nuff said.
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

To be fair I said he should be dropped last year, I had a thing about Hall being dropped but this year he has done well of what I have seen.

If any player come on and shows he can play then don't drop them for no reason, I don't have any stats to go by but he don't look to bad out there this time round.

I would have never changed the back four from last year to be fair.

Comment

Working...
                        X