No announcement yet.

Marsh says don't sack Hughes . . . yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marsh says don't sack Hughes . . . yet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ney-Marsh.html

yes Rodney, but have Wenger and Ferguson ever gone 11 games without a single win with their clubs? Hughes didn't even save us from relegation last season, that was down to Warnock and the Loftus Road faithful, who ended up pushing the team over the safety line

Comment

In 1989-1990 (Ferguson had spent three years at United at this time), United went 8 games without a win and the fans were demanding is resignation.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
        In 1989-1990 (Ferguson had spent three years at United at this time), United went 8 games without a win and the fans were demanding is resignation.
        yes, but that was at the beginning of Ferguson's career at United!! Hughes has been at Loftus Road for nearly a year now. His words at the end of last season were: ''As far as I'm concerned, we will never be in this [relegation] situation again while I am manager.'' He is deluded, and he has dug his own grave.

11 games without a win, after making all them signings, is unacceptable!
        Last edited by taarabt7; 11-11-2012, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
          yes, but that was at the beginning of Ferguson's career at United!! Hughes has been at Loftus Road for nearly a year now. His words at the end of last season were: ''As far as I'm concerned, we will never be in this [relegation] situation again while I am manager.'' He is deluded, and he has dug his own grave.

i don't think you read my post. This was after Ferguson had been at United for 3 years. I'm not saying we should keep Hughes but was just pointing out that all managers have problems.

Talking about Wenger, should we perhaps be looking at a French manager given the number of French players (or players coming from France or French teams) in the team.

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post

are you winding me up? Read the post again - he had been at Utd 3 years at the time.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
            X